Skittles TV Commercials - How Bizarre!

Skittles commercialI have always enjoyed television advertising for various reasons. Its creativity, humor and sometimes artistic touch make it a good source of entertainement and very often more enjoyable than the lame shows broadcasted today.

Earlier tonight, the new Skittles ad came up on television and I can't hide the fact that it made me laugh! Yes, I do appreciate ads that stand out of those numerous washing powder commercials. In fact, they remind me of the Cadbury ones (view them here) by their originality and most of all "weirdness". Skittles is reknown for its B-I-Z-A-R-R-E tv ads and I thought I would give you a little compilation.

I understand these won't appeal to most of the TV audience, but they're definitely trying to differentiate themselves and they get my credit for that.

How about you? Is this, in your opinion, a good advertising strategy?
Do you rather hate these ads or love them? Don't hesitate to comment below!

Catch the Rainbow (new)


Share the Rainbow


Touch the rainbow


Chocolate the Rainbow



Treasure the Rainbow


Believe the Rainbow


Sour the Rainbow


Grow the Rainbow


Tame the Rainbow (Russia)

Translate page

Rate this article

Liked my post? Share it!

Bookmark and Share

1 great comments!:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment