"Assassin's Creed Lineage" series

Assassin's Creed 2 coverTomorrow is the Australian release date of the Assassin's Creed sequel on Xbox 360. I have played the first game and absolutely loved it. The graphics were impressive and the gameplay/storyline clearly different from what I had seen before. I was slightly disappointed by the repetitiveness of the missions but this did not stop me from wanting the much anticipated Assassin's Creed II.

In order to promote the new game, Ubisoft released 3 high definition episodes entitled "Assassin's Creed Lineage", setting up a synopsis probably close to the game's storyline. Although it is happening during the Italian Renaissance and not during the Crusades like the first one was, the atmosphere remains very loyal to the game. I am quite certain that this sequel will be a total success and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! The episodes below are also available in HD on Youtube. Enjoy!


Translate page

Rate this article

Liked my post? Share it!

Bookmark and Share
blog comments powered by Disqus